Norfolk based Mum of 3: J, D & PND trying to Keep Calm & Carry On

Sunday 24 February 2013

Return of the...

Apologies for the lack of posts since last Summer.  I've found myself in a rather peculiar situation, where for the first time in months I feel like blogging.  I've been much better depression-wise since the start of last Summer so I've been busy throwing myself into my college course.  The awful winter and lack of sunshine has however taken it's toll and I am now feeling depressed again yet wanting to blog. I feel almost cheated by this blip, but I knew it was coming, I felt it creeping up on me.  Writing, keeping a diary or journal has long been considered therapeutic but that is not why I am writing this post today, I just had a sudden compelling urge to write it down. 

So here goes...I shall try to post as much as possible in future.  I also need to get writing on my other blog but I'm finding wordpress harder to work with so I'm going to have a think over the next few days & possibly transfer it to Blogger.

For now I'll leave you with a picture of my new wellies - can't wait to try them out on the allotment!


Sainsbury's £18

I originally saw a pair on the Next website but I came across these in Sainsbury's & they had 25% off.  I do love a bargain!




No comments:

Post a Comment