- Eating Out: Today we treated the boys to some scrummy pancakes with ice cream at our favourite local cafe "Penelope's." We enjoyed some yummy paninis & homemade coleslaw with a lovely coffee. The boys were restless so I produced some puzzle/colouring books & pens which kept them occupied whilst we waited for our food..
- Den-making: Hubby put our gazebo up last week to give us some shade during the fantastic heatwave we're enjoying so whilst puppy was sleeping I pegged some sheets on the sides (knowing they'd be down in secinds when she woke up). The boys then decided this was their house & brought their teddies outside for a tea party so I provided them with some snacks.
- Bouncy fun: A cotbed mattress on the grass has provided plenty of bouncy fun & they practised their gymnastics all afternoon and pretended to have a sleepover.
- Sack races: We used two old pillowcases as sacks and they raced up & down the garden.
- Screen time - This is limited to 1 hour a day in our house but extra time can be earnt through good behaviour. My youngest really wants to be just like his brother who has a DS but the games are a little difficult for him to do alone so he played Angry Birds on the Xbox. He got lots of satisfaction from playing a game he could actually win!